Many entrepreneurs start their businesses to make money, but some want to do so much more than that. Some want to help others and give people what they need to transform their lives in a positive way. One of these incredible people is Victor Peña, the President and CEO at OmniPrint International Inc.
Victor is experienced in global business and is a leader of innovation. His entire company focuses on 10x growth and although he has reached incredible success, it took a lot of hard work to get there. Victor realized that he had to get better at communicating with people and increase brand awareness because, as many of us know, “best known beats best.”
On this episode of the What Are You Made Of? podcast, Victor shares some of the obstacles he faced throughout his life, how he overcame them and how he built and evolved his business.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Victor went from the engineering trade to launching his own business
- Why it’s important to be known because the ‘best known beats best’
- What life was like for Victor as a kid, who spoke Spanish in an English-speaking school
- Why you should work on increasing your problem-solving skills
- Who OmniPrint’s target customers are and how they help their customers get the most value
- Why you shouldn’t be ashamed or afraid to change when necessary
- How Victor scaled his business
- Why you should keep a leader board and build a competitive team
- Victor reveals the toughest challenges he has faced recently, including during the COVID-19 pandemic
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.