Coach Micheal Burt has one simple philosophy – “everybody needs a good coach in life.” I couldn’t agree with him more. I would have never gotten to where I am today without learning from the valuable mentors who have helped me to achieve my goals and make a real impact with the What Are You Made Of? movement.
Coach Micheal Burt is considered ‘America’s Coach,’ and is a former championship basketball coach. He has successfully combined his basketball coaching expertise and knowledge with a deep methodology of inner-engineering people to produce at a higher level in the business world. He offers a unique mix of intensity and positivity to help drive people to reach a higher level, take action, and achieve their life goals.
Coach Micheal Burt speaks around the world and shares a specific formula that helps business people skyrocket their success. But Micheal’s story doesn’t end there and on this motivating episode of the What Are You Made Of? podcast, he shares his story of how he became a coach at the young age of 15 and continued evolving ever since. It’s a powerful story that will empower you to advance your career and take leaps towards your goals.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How Micheal became a basketball coach
- Why it’s so empowering to find a great coach
- Why you need to be willing to get out of your own way and find mentors who speak to you on a deeper level
- Micheal talks about his relationship with his parents
- The problem with success and ‘buying your own hype”
- How to turn any liability you have into an asset
- What a ‘structure of exchange’ is and how it works
- What taught Coach Micheal Burt to get tough throughout his life
- Why it’s the learner’s job to extract value from their coaches and teachings
If you want to learn more about Coach Micheal Burt’s coaching and upcoming events, visit his website coachburt.com
Read Micheal’s books, including Single Digit Millionaire.
Read ‘What Got You Here Won’t Get You There’ by Marshall Goldsmith.
Read ‘The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People’ by Stephen R. Covey.
Watch the Video:
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.