What “Law Of Attraction” Really Means With Andrew Kap
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Andrew Kap is the bestselling author of The Last Law of Attraction Book You’ll Ever Need to Read. After years of struggle in his early life, losing both his company and his longtime girlfriend all in the same week, he knew something had to change.
When he finally decided to give the Law of Attraction an honest try, it became a breakthrough in his life. Today, he aims to spread the word about his approach to life through his program, which has already generated a huge following online.
- How he grew up as an ordinary kid who was always in the middle and didn’t have any bad stories
- How invested in reading books after college and learned about bypassing limitations
- The importance of enjoying the methods as much as yearning for results
- How people who follow his program are grateful for positive changes in their lives
- The fulfillment we get if we are open and receptive to doing something without forcing
Connect with Andrew Kap through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.