Walking Miracle With Staci Wallace
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Staci Wallace is a lead expert in business psychology, who helps in scaling companies into hundreds of millions. She has shared the stage with 5 US presidents. This walking miracle defied all the odds. She had congenital cystic fibrosis, which killed babies 51 years ago. As she battled many instances of pneumonia, her family prayed for her. By God’s will, she is now standing here today and using her story to transform lives.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How she overcame lung problems, using her lung power and vocal ability to become a country music singer with 5 music albums.
- Why her setbacks allowed God into her life so she can become an instrument of inspiration to others.
- How to turn wows into methods and strategies so that they can turn into impact and legacies.
- How she rose above her situation to become a powerful woman dealing in negotiations with billionaires as the only woman in the room.
- Why building businesses need people who can listen the longest and speak when it is the most appropriate.
- Why it is always important to look at the bigger picture to assess if there is a better way to get things done.
Connect with Staci Wallace through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.