Utilizing Talents for a Better World with Adam LeRoy Myers
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Meet Aaron LeRoy Myers, veteran, jazz artist, entrepreneur, and believer. He utilizes his voice to make the world a better place. In fact, he grew up at an early age using his soulful baritone and piano skills to perform in church. His vibrant personality assures that he always sets any stage on fire. He challenges artists and other thought-leaders to use various platforms to contribute and spread their advocacy. Everyone has the responsibility to shed light, bring awareness, and engage in current issues as a citizen of the world.
- How Aaron’s experience in the US Army strengthened his character to continue pushing for his advocacy
- Why he makes sure that he never strays for from his gospel roots as being a believer has had a profound impact in his life.
- How a life-altering accident changed the course of his life, allowing him to be where he is meant to be.
- How individuals must work hard to pursue their passions relentlessly to carve their niche in the world.
- Why every path you take will come with its own set of challenges and struggles, but you must fight hard and persevere to succeed.
Connect with Yinghua Vera Wang through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.