In today’s episode, we talk about:
- How Aaron’s experience in the US Army strengthened his character to continue pushing for his advocacy
- Why he makes sure that he never strays for from his gospel roots as being a believer has had a profound impact in his life.
- How a life-altering accident changed the course of his life, allowing him to be where he is meant to be.
- How individuals must work hard to pursue their passions relentlessly to carve their niche in the world.
- Why every path you take will come with its own set of challenges and struggles, but you must fight hard and persevere to succeed.
Lear more about Aaron here:
For more information and to explore podcast episodes, visit themikecroc.com.
To drop him an email, use:email@example.com
Follow Mike on social media:
If you haven’t smashed the subscribe button, do it here➡️https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWHuKojqZfcXmvGCAi_t1Q/
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained—copyright 2021.