Unleashing Businesses’ Growth and Success with Geoff Woods
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Geoff Woods is the co-founder of ProduKtive™, and author of the best-selling book, The ONE Thing. He is the host of The ONE Thing podcast, which is in the top 5% of all podcasts globally. After hearing the Jim Rohn quote that “You are the average of the 5 people, you spend the most time with,” Geoff set out on a mission to surround himself with high-level CEOs and successful entrepreneurs. Fast forward, Geoff went from employee to entrepreneur, launching a company with the co-authors of the best selling book The ONE Thing. Geoff has been featured in Entrepreneur.com and is on a mission to help people better invest their time by having a relationship with their goals, so they achieve extraordinary results.
In this episode, we talked about:
- People spending time instead of investing it.
- The value of seeking the right mentors
- His career breakthroughs and how he figured out ways to monetize content (pre-selling mentorships, etc.)
- The importance of finding the value proposition first.
- Synergies within businesses to unleash growth and success
- The difference between millionaire vs. billionaire
- The Compound Effect — the idea of dominos knocking its neighboring dominos (the idea of it being a geometric progression)
- How wealth is created not by doing everything, but doing and attaining one thing at a time
- The significance of work ethics and positive attitude in reaching targets
- Effective human resource management is clarifying an employee’s job description and listing these roles according to priority.
- His focus which is to create technologies that help people invest their time
Connect with Geoff Woods through the channels below to get to know him and his business more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2020.