Transform Pain into Power with Jessie Lee Ward
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Jessie Lee is truly a phenomenal woman, living up to her cool IG name: @ImBossLee! This empowered woman started from the bottom and worked her way up. She started her thriving career in sales because she needed an extra $300 a month to pay her rent. It was a struggle to make ends meet back then. But, armed with her new side hustle, she persevered and worked hard. Now, she has transformed her business into a heart-driven, culture-driven, and women-focused enterprise, earning an astounding 7-figure. Her remarkable journey to the top placed her as the number one female network marketer globally.
- What transpired in Jessie’s life that propelled her to stay resilient and driven despite all the adversities.
- How she managed to overcome all of the challenges that life threw her way and still came out on top.
- How you must consciously turn your pain into power if you truly want to change your life.
- What you can do when you encounter setbacks so you can effectively quash feelings of insecurities and inadequacies and keep moving forward.
- How empowering it is to be financially free when you build a lasting legacy with residual income through entrepreneurship
Connect with Jessie Lee Ward through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.