Setting Up a Path for Success with Todd Skelton
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Let’s dig into the wonderful mind of Todd R. Skelton. He is the CEO of Prime Automotive Group, one of the premier car companies in the USA. Today, he sells over 63,00 vehicles annually and earns a whopping $2.36 billion in revenue. This is a far cry from his humble beginning in Louisiana, where working-class parents tried hard to give him a good life in spite of residing in a rough neighborhood. Nevertheless, Todd was determined to turn his life around, and he succeeded by leaps and bounds.
- What happened in Todd Skelton’s life that propelled him to follow this path to success, which inevitably shaped his billion-dollar company.
- Why you ought to connect with people on various platforms to expand your audience base for your business.
- What you can do to keep yourself motivated despite the hardships you encounter on your journey towards your goals and aspirations.
- Why it is important to stay transparent and authentic when you communicate your ideas to people, especially your customers.
- How you can effectively market your brand and close deals with important customers that will make a huge impact on your business.
Connect with Todd Skelton through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.