The Value of Global Connections with Justin Breen
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Justin Breen is a Visionary PR Entrepreneur, Global Connector, Strategic Coach, Best-Selling Author, Founder, and CEO of the public relations firm; BrEpic Communications. Launched in 2017, the company works with businesses and brands to craft click-worthy stories for local, regional, and national media outlets. Before this, he was a journalist writing for publications such as The Times of Northwest Indiana. With his 20+ years of experience in the media business, he has won dozens of editing and writing awards and is an author of countless trending stories.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Justin was a journalist for 20 years
- How his salary was cut in half in 2017 due to staff cutbacks
- How he struggled to find another full-time job and ended up starting his own company
- How he reached out to 5,000 people to get his first five clients
- How he believes that abundance mentality is the only mentality we need
- How he advocates the importance of working with people who see things as investments and not costs
- How he grew up reading newspapers with his parents
- That he always wanted to be a journalist
- How family life is important to him
Follow Mike C-Roc on social media!⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
Justin Breen ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2020.