The Road To Recovery with Charles Vest
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Meet Charles Vest, aka The Master of Introductions. He was born in a poor, black community, suffering an identity crisis because he went to a predominantly white high school and church. He turned to drugs and alcohol to fill the void in his life. Fortunately, he manages to get his life back on track, and he is now known as a pioneer of the CBD movement. He now influences other countries to accept the healing powers of hemp and cannabinoids. This amazing speaker proudly says he is made of gratitude, contribution, intuition, and a positive attitude. Today, he manages one of the most popular rooms on Clubhouse called “Nailing Your Introductions: Turning Your Stories Into Sales.”
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Charles Vest triumphed over his drug addiction to become the successful entrepreneur and motivational speaker that he is today.
- What Charles did to put himself on the path of recovery, allowing him to stay sober for 32 years.
- How gratitude can change things, even terrible days that you don’t look forward to.
- Why looking for opportunities, even amid setbacks, can make a huge impact on your life.
- How you can feel inspired and unstoppable, so you can impact others.
Connect with Charles Vest through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.