The Power of Health & Knowledge with Ginger King
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Ginger King is an incredible cosmetic chemist with expertise in product development and innovation. As an award-winning Cosmetic Expert, she established partnerships to help clients exceed business targets using various cosmetic innovation, marketing, branding, education, international expansion, and sales.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Ginger originally wanted to be a make-up artist
- Pursuing a double Masters degree in Chemistry and Marketing
- How she was raised by a single mother and moved to the US at 16 years old
- How she created her own company after working a corporate job for several years
- How she does cosmetic product development from concept to launch
- What her life was like in Taiwan
- The importance of health
- How she makes sure to include only the best ingredients in her products to promote it
- How she believes that good and healthy products can help people make greater contributions to society
- How she connected with Grant Cardone and became a 10xer
- How she’s a serial learner and has currently over 30 certifications
Connect with Ginger King through the channels below to get to know her and her business more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2020.