The Mighty Keys To Help You Make That Sale with Jared Yellin
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Meet Jared Yellin, proud dad, leader, parallel entrepreneur, non-techy software founder of Synduit, and even-playing field creator. His parents got a very messy divorce when he was five, and it resulted in a childhood without peace. When he was 20, he vowed that his future will become better and brighter. Most importantly, he promised himself that his own children will have a very different life than him. As such, Jared strove for freedom in all aspects of life, which he successfully achieved with the help of entrepreneurship. Today, this multi-millionaire works with an advocacy to help other entrepreneurs market their brands successfully.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Jared used his painful childhood as the motivation to change his life and create a better future.
- Why entrepreneurship gives people total freedom in many aspects of life from spiritual to financial freedom.
- How Jared established a successful business that paved the way for forging meaningful relationships and networks.
- What are the elements that make people good at sales, allowing them to stay tenacious and persistent in spite of all the pitfalls?
- How changing your strategies, establishing connections, and showing genuine care and concern will make a huge difference in your results.
- How problems usually come with doors of opportunity closing, but persevering assures there’s always a silver lining with the eventual reality that new doors will open when you strive hard.
Connect with Jared Yellin through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.