Formerly known as a chubby kid, Russ Yeager is now a Physique Transformation Expert and is one of the top fitness coaches in the world. Russ was inspired to leave his career in accounting and dedicate his life to helping others grow and become the best version of themselves, both physically and mentally. It took Russ 25 plus years of research, trial and error, and real-life experiences to finally master the perfect strategies to get fit faster and stay fit longer. Currently, Russ owns two private personal training studios in Atlanta, GA, with over 12 coaches employed. He has also authored a book about fitness called “Live Longer, Feel Better, and Look Great Naked!”, and has written for and appeared in numerous Fitness publications.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Russ’s journey from being a chubby kid to one of the leading fitness coaches in the world
- His inspirations in motivating others to better themselves
- Leaving his CPA career to become a full-time coach
- How fitness changed his physique and shifted his mindset, goals, and outlook in life
- His journey towards personal growth that paved the way for his career in the world of personal development
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2020.