The Habits To Success With Laura DiBenedetto
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Laura DiBenedetto takes center stage in this show. She is a renowned TEDx speaker, author of The Six Habits, head of Vision Advertising, and a life master coach. She began her journey in entrepreneurship with her first business at 19 years old. Before her success, she left an abusive relationship with the determination to rise above it. Laura is made of fire, with a burning passion that forges action and results. Now, her mission is to make sure you imbibe the six habits that can bring your dreams to life without sacrificing what you love. This matters a lot because every single person only has one life. Thus, you must find ways to live it to the fullest.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Laura fought an abusive relationship to establish a successful enterprise that could positively influence other people.
- Why it is important to get to know yourself so that you can pursue your passions with fire in your soul.
- What is the power of forgiveness and letting go, which allows you to move forward with your life in spite of dealing with the pain?
- How looking back with gratitude for everything that happened to you, including the negative things, can help you become a stronger and tougher person with an empathetic heart.
- Why there’s absolutely no excuse not to chase your dreams because the information is right at your fingertips with the help of technology like Google.
- How you can develop a habit and what it takes to make sure it sticks and stays sustainable for the long haul.
Connect with Laura DiBenedetto through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.