The Fine Art of Charisma Hacking with McCall Jones
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Meet the lovely McCall Jones, entrepreneur, actress, mentor, and founder of Charisma Hacking. She mentors people and organizations on how to achieve success by tapping into their charisma. Everyone has their own charm, which they can also enhance with proper training. With her secret tools and tricks learned from her first-hand experience with Hollywood, McCall teaches effective techniques that allow brands to create effective marketing materials. Learn how to grab and retain your target audience’s elusive attention. Listen to her input so you can level up your A-game to expand your audience base by creating compelling content that makes a resounding impact.
- How to make engaging content materials that generate leads and increase conversion rates.
- How the lowest points of a person’s life can become the most “impactful!”
- Why you should not be ashamed of your setbacks but embrace them since they let you relate better to people.
- How being kinder to yourself allows you to grow and achieve greater heights.
- How you must acknowledge what other people say because communication is always 2-way and doing so signifies respect.
- What you can do so that people will watch and obsess over your videos.
Connect with McCall through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.