The Birth of a Brand with Brian Smith
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Meet Brian Smith, founder of the world-famous UGG Australia Brand, earning billions of dollars a year. Learn how he established this from the ground up. He is also a sought-after speaker, inspiring entrepreneurs to use their assets and passions to build a successful life. Moreover, Brian is the author of best-selling “The Birth of a Brand – Launching Your Entrepreneurial Passion and Soul.”
In this episode, we talked about:
- How observing the market allowed Brian to fill a need, wherein he used $500 in capital to start and grow his UGG brand.
- How Brian uses optimism to find solutions to the problems he has encountered over the years, assuring he doesn’t give up.
- When you’ve got a positive direction you have a lot of things to look forward to as you follow the right track.
- Why following your gut instincts save you from a world of pain because it is also vital to be cautious as you follow your dreams.
- How giving birth to a brand comes in stages which include growing pains, so press on and stick to your guns if you’ve got a great product or service.
Connect with Brian through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.