The Benefits Of Psychotic Positivity With Casey Jacox
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Also known as The Quarterback Dad, Casey Jacox is a bestselling author, sales expert, coach, and motivational speaker. He’s a passionate networker with intense energy for building relationships. His leadership helps companies emphasize building relationships and not just transactional business deals.
He wrote the book Win the Relationship—Not the Deal which teaches salespeople, coaches, teachers, and business leaders six common sense relationship-building strategies that will help their authentic self shine. He currently hosts the “Quarterback DadCast” podcast.
- How humility, grit, resilience, and drive made him who he is today
- The lessons on accountability and determination that he learned during his athletic childhood
- Why he was able to stand out among his peers as a sales expert
- The importance of having curious optimism in surviving the business world
- How he came to realize the teachings laid out in his book, Win the Relationship—Not the Deal
- Why serving and helping people is his number one priority and not money
Connect with Casey Jacox through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.