Nobody understands the true potential of the mind better than motivational speaker, author, and business consultant, Jacob Galea.
Jacob is a student of the mind and has been crafting his mastery for the last 20 years. He’s known for his almost other-worldly ability to identify and implement creative business strategies.
To me, the most striking and intriguing thing about Jacob is his story. He has an extraordinary story and shares it with us on this episode of What Are You Made Of? You’ll hear how Jacob transformed his life from a factory worker to a success coach and mentor by using the power of the mind.
He also inspires, motivates, and challenges you to tap into your inner warrior, become limitless, and live with real purpose.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How Jacob went from working in a factory to becoming a martial arts expert and successful coach and mentor
- How Jacob brought skills as a martial arts expert (discipline, focus, and clarity) to corporate leaders
- Why you need to learn to expect hurdles and focus on smashing through them
- Why everyone who has a big dream needs a mentor
- How to use past events in your life to drive yourself forward
- The moment Jacob knew he made it
- The importance of having supportive warriors around you
- How to scale a personal brand business
- Why the execution of an idea is more important than the idea itself
Jacob is also giving away FREE copies of his book, “Birth of the SUPER You,” to listeners of the What Are You Made Of? podcast. All you have to do to grab your free copy is send Jacob a message on Instagram and mention me and the WAYMO podcast!
Watch the video of our interview:
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.