Strive For Continuous Learning and Growth with Dr. Ben Lerner
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Get to know Dr. Ben Lerner, the President, and CEO of the Ultimate Influence Group (UIG). This company owns, manages, and invests in multiple companies and start-ups focusing on tech, finance, marketing, real estate, manufacturing, consulting, and coaching. Dr. Lerner is also an author of two NY Times Best-Selling books. He has traveled to four Olympics as a U.S. Team doctor. Moreover, he is a Strategic Advisor for CILA Labs, which is a tech development, go-to-market, and capital raising firm where your Boy C-roc is also involved in.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Dr. Lerner struggled his way to success with his dad dying young and his mom getting critically ill.
- Why everyone must always aspire to keep getting better and continue to learn every single day.
- How people should work hard to build the skill set so they can always bring something new to the table.
- What you must do to overcome trials that threaten your mission.
- How you can curb and conquer insecurities by learning new knowledge and skills.
- Why you must not shy away from things or people that make you feel overwhelmed, as this allows you to rise above the challenge and grow.
Connect with Dr. Ben Lerner through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.