Starting Back Up From Ground Zero With Spectacular Smith
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Get up close and personal with Spectacular Smith, the famous rapper for R&B and hip hop band called Pretty Ricky. In 2005, they made waves for setting the trend when they combined cool R&B tunes with rap, selling millions of copies and topping the Billboard charts. He earned a lot of money selling CDs, doing tours, and making guest appearances. Unfortunately, he could not sustain his success because he relied on his father to manage his finances. Sadly, his dad made bad financial decisions, resulting in debt. This coincided with the decline of his group. So from being famous and rich, his career flatlined, and he also became flat broke. He had to build himself up from ground zero. Now, thanks to his hard work, he is financially free being the CEO of Adwizar, best-selling author of “Spectacular Love” and “How to Make Good Love Last,” and leader of the Power Circle, a training institution that teaches people how to become millionaires.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Spectacular Smith’s band called Pretty Ricky practiced for 10 years to make their one song the most requested song on the radio.
- What it feels like to go from being famous and earning millions to flat broke in just a snap.
- Why it is vital to always prepare, work hard, and be ready so opportunities do not pass you by.
- How terrible things happen in life so you need to analyze where you went wrong, brush yourself off, and do it again.
- What the reciprocation rule means and why it helps to implement this in your life.
- Why you need to keep grinding, hustling, and working hard to ensure your goals come to fruition.
- How forgiveness plays a significant role in your growth journey, which allows you to correct your own mistakes and move forward.
- Why you need to embrace adversity as going through tough times is part of the learning process that builds your characters.
- How there’s no shortage of information but there is a lack of guidance and accountability.
Connect with Spectacular Smith through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.