Show Them What You’ve Got with Eddie Island
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Learn from the inspiring life of Eddie Island, a once-struggling musician who turned his insecurities into fuel to reach goals. As a result, this self-taught local guitarist who appeared on school talent shows ended up on the popular American Idol Show stage. He admits to growing up feeling as he didn’t belong. As a result, he succumbed to low self-esteem and eventually fell into depression. In this gripping tell-all, learn how he rises from the gallows to allow his true personality to shine through.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Eddie conquered his fears to live a truly successful and happy life.
- When it feels as if the world doesn’t see you, you can show them who you are instead.
- How you must pour all the NOs that you hear into your tank, and eventually, they will turn into a yes.
- Why finding your inner voice and staying true to your passions can change your life.
- How to rise above feelings of inadequacy by looking inward because you should only compete with yourself and be better than who you were before.
- Why you must not allow others to project their fears and apprehensions into you.
Connect with Eddie through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.