Seek Balance with George Andriopoulos
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Meet George Andriopoulos, founder and CEO of Launchpad Five One Six. This is an NY-based management consulting firm, providing companies with tools to innovate and thrive. His journey through life was disrupted by divorce. After being successful in the pharmaceutical industry, his family life crumbled, leaving him to care for two children. This experience taught him why it is important to strive for balance. He learned also why you shouldn’t let mistakes define who you are. Today, he is a TEDx speaker who motivates and inspires change.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How George’s divorce radically changed his life and outlook for the better.
- How running a business and rearing a family requires a tough balancing act.
- Why staying genuine in your personal and professional life is vital to your success.
- How staying clear with your boundaries can change the way you live life.
- How owning up to the mess you make is the only way to truly change and move on.
- Why it is important to grind like you are broke so you won’t get too comfortable and complacent.
- How being of service to others, apart from taking care of yourself and your family, can help you live a purposeful life.
Connect with George through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.