In today’s episode, we talk about:
- How George’s divorce radically changed his life and outlook for the better.
- How running a business and rearing a family requires a tough balancing act.
- Why staying genuine in your personal and professional life is vital to your success.
- How staying clear with your boundaries can change the way you live life.
- How owning up to the mess you make is the only way to truly change and move on.
- Why it is important to grind like you are broke so you won’t get too comfortable and complacent.
- How being of service to others, apart from taking care of yourself and your family, can help you live a purposeful life.
Learn more about George here:
For more information and to explore podcast episodes, visit themikecroc.com.
To drop him an email, use:firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Mike on social media:
If you haven’t smashed the subscribe button, do it here➡️https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWHuKojqZfcXmvGCAi_t1Q/
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained—copyright 2021.