on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Learn how you can make successful real estate experiments and take calculated risks with Ruben Kanya. This successful entrepreneur and real estate investor is also the founder of the Experimental Real Estate podcast, where he brings industry experts and other entrepreneurs to speak about their struggles to reach success. He feels passionate about sharing stories and lessons so you can implement the same things in your life. His #LetsBuild movement encourages people to build better lives for themselves because you are worth far more than you believe and deserve better.
- What events transpired in Ruben’s life that propelled him to take this challenging but rewarding path.
- How you can turn a failure into success if you find it in your heart to learn from it.
- When you try something out, collect data from your experiences to determine what works and what doesn’t.
- How you can make a plan to get things right if you utilize setbacks and learn from mistakes.
- Why it is vital to learn from people you aspire to be like, and at the same time, inspire those who are also starting afresh with the knowledge you’ve learned on your journey.
Connect with Ruben Kanya through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.