Respond To The Call And Overcome Fear With Melissa and Stephanie Carcache
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Melissa and Stephanie Carcache are Co-Founders at Millennial Women, a compass and multimedia platform that curates inspirational and resourceful content for the women of our generation. Their goal is to help women in navigating through life as millennials and to provide them with the resources and tools to become the best version of themselves 👌
This is available on Apple Podcast, Spotify, and wherever you stream your podcast.
- Growing up with entrepreneur parents and having faith as the center of the family
- Responding to the call and taking responsibility for accomplishing the mission given to you
- How they know each other so well and play off each other’s strengths as sisters
- How to overcome hopelessness and being able to realize that there are choices available
- Their biggest fears and turning those fears into motivation and fighting the resistance to doing something we actually want
- Their podcast, Millennial Women Talk
Connect with Melissa and Stephanie Carcache through the channels below to get to know them and their mission more:
Instagram (Mel): https://www.instagram.com/MeliCarcache/
Instagram (Steph): https://www.instagram.com/StephanieCarcache/”
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2022.