Redefining Your Brand by Rising Above The Noise with David Brier
Bestselling author of Brand Intervention and Google’s #1 ranked rebranding expert, David Brier’s four decades of expertise have received over 320 international awards, including the rare honor of being presented the Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship medallion. He has generated well over $6 billion in sales and revenue for his clients around the world.
This is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and wherever you stream your podcasts.
In this episode, we talk about:
- David’s childhood and growing up around a mix of different cultures
- His definition of creativity & his creative process
- His branding process for clients
- Establishing a point of difference in value and result
- looking at noise and rising above it
- How “execution will always outperform perfection”
- the concept of his book Brand Intervention
Connect with David through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2022.