Reach Out, Talk, and Listen With D’ Andre Evans
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Meet successful host, author, speaker, thought-dynamic leader, and entrepreneur D’ Andre Evans of Level Up Daily. His primary mission is to inspire people to level up every single day of their lives so they can reach their full potentials. He is also a successful motivational speaker who helps small businesses and other personalities live out their dreams. His podcast is currently dubbed as one of the best business shows in the country, helping many others monetize their ideas and optimize their operations. D’ Andre strongly believes that if your whys do not make you cry, they are not strong enough.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Why you must not limit and shut yourself out in just one group.
- How taking a chance and opening yourself up to others, even strangers can open amazing doors of opportunities.
- Why it is important to find out what gets you off the ground because having a reason or purpose can make a world of difference.
- How you must start with a place of gratitude and look at what you have instead of what’s missing.
- Why connecting with people matters a great deal if you truly want to see changes.
Connect with D’ Andre through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.