Profitable Happiness with Dr. Pele
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Dr. Pele, best-selling author, musician, educator, and founder of Social Velocity Jam takes center stage today. He partners with professionals to build social velocity which turns their authentic content into clients. This enterprising man was born in a war-torn African village in Nigeria and truly started from humble beginnings before finding his way to live the American dream. His unique journey taught him what success truly is. It is not defined by who or what we are, but it is how we solve the world’s problems using happiness and harmony for the music of our lives.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Dr. Pele lived in refugee camps during the civil war with people around them dying from starvation.
- How in the midst of the crisis his mother sang to him and his siblings to divert their attention from fear and pain.
- How happiness is a choice, which can drive away fear and hunger.
- Why happiness comes before success and not the other way around.
- How everything you experience, even the bad things, is an important teaching moment that opens opportunities offering perspective.
- Why you cannot have happiness without experiencing the opposite, akin to darkness versus light.
Connect with Dr. Pele through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.