Powerhouse Sellership with Ben Ward
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Learn to change your mindset and old school ways with Ben Ward. He is a tremendous thought leader in sales and leadership. He authored the best-selling book called Sellership, and which provides a wealth of information that inspires everyone to become an effective salesman and team leader no matter the industry. His powerhouse communication skills motivate people into action, which is why he is a sought after virtual and real-life conference speaker. He considers himself born from the trenches, drawing from personal experience that molded him to become who he is today.
- Why sales and leadership are two big words, you must master if you want to succeed in life.
- How both skills help you build better rapport, connection, and engagement with a broad spectrum of people.
- How you must never give up even if your ideas don’t launch into orbit on the first try.
- What are the elements you can draw from and use as your strength when things become very difficult.
- Why you should not merely tell people what to do but instead build their confidence with the right vision and accountability.
- What are the effective strategies for build an amazing team that move your company to greater heights.
Connect with Ben through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.