In today’s episode, we talk about:
- How Ryan’s interesting background and life story shaped who he is today.
- How he pushed through so many limits and stumbling blocks that make many others crumble.
- Why you need to think outside the box because the school doesn’t program you to express yourself.
- How he had an epiphany in prison and was determined to get his life back on track.
- How his life changed because a person pushed him to get into the mortgage industry.
- Why it is normal for entrepreneurs to experience failed ventures.
Learn more about Ryan here:
For more information and to explore podcast episodes, visit themikecroc.com.
To drop him an email, use:email@example.com
Follow Mike on social media:
If you haven’t smashed the subscribe button, do it here➡️https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWHuKojqZfcXmvGCAi_t1Q/
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained—copyright 2021.