Pivoting From Prison and Finding Breakthroughs with Ryan Stewman
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Ryan Stewman dropped out of school but landed in prison for selling dope. Despite dealing with so much adversity, Ryan found his niche in the world of sales and mortgage. He closed deals and earned tons of money. However, his affluent lifestyle made the police wary, and gun ownership sent him back to prison. After a short stint there, he was determined to become successful. He pivoted from jail to earning seven figures in a few months. Now, he is an author of 13 books, a Forbes contributor, a Cheat Code and Apex Movement creator, and a thriving entrepreneur. He hopes to help people become the most elite versions of themselves.
- How Ryan’s interesting background and life story shaped who he is today.
- How he pushed through so many limits and stumbling blocks that make many others crumble.
- Why you need to think outside the box because school doesn’t program you to express yourself.
- How he had an epiphany in prison and was determined to get his life back on track.
- How his life changed because a person pushed him to get into the mortgage industry.
- Why it is normal for entrepreneurs to experience failed ventures.
Connect with Ryan Stewman through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.