Nothing is Impossible with Prince Daniels Jr.
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Meet Prince Daniels Jr., former NFL running back, high-performance mentor, author, and entrepreneur, who lives with the mantra: nothing is impossible. His athletic scholarships were reneged because of poor SAT scores. A coach said he had a one in a million chance to Georgia Tech and a one in a billion chance for the NFL. Being berated in front of people pushed him to pursue his dreams. He worked his butt off to get an athletic scholarship into G-Tech and his faith kept him going to become an NFL player. Indeed, nothing is impossible if you never give up.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Why words are powerful and speaking your intentions into existence should be a habit.
- When you keep saying the words you want to manifest over and over again, you begin believing it, you then see it, and you eventually become it.
- How listening to your intuition can set you on the right path and help you make the right decisions.
- Why being relentless, believing you’ve got a chance, and working hard can prove your detractors wrong.
- How faith in yourself will drive you to keep persisting, and when you do not stop that’s when big rewards happen.
Connect with Prince Daniels Jr. through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.