Never Too Late For a Life Overhaul with Mike Diamond
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
It is time to learn new insight from Mike Diamond, an inspiring “mate” from Down Under who crushed dyslexia and drugs then moved on to become a successful American TV personality, director, interventionist, and life coach. He proves that it is never too late to turn your life around with grit, resilience, and hard work. Find out how his unbreakable mindset put him on the road to recovery. Now, he is on a mission to inspire others to stay sober and in control of their own lives.
- How a crazy background full of trauma and abuse is not an excuse to live a mediocre life.
- What was the turning point of Mike’s life that forced him to make concrete, revolutionary changes.
- Why every person, no matter the background, can still have an amazing life as long as the individual is willing to put in the work.
- How every successful person experiences fear, so you should not let this feeling stop you if you want to achieve great things.
- Why it is important to look for long-lasting infusions than mere injections that offer temporary fixes.
- How you can ingrain long sustainable habits into your life that can yield better results.
Connect with Mike Diamond through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.