More Than Just Lucky With Jules Marie
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Music has always been a part of Jules Marie’s life. She started her passion for this craft at the age of 3. Unfortunately, middle other people believe that a music career is not as rewarding as other professions. However, despite the naysayers, this self-confessed rebellious free spirit said she relentlessly pursued her passion. Today, her latest single, LUCKY, garnered 20,000 streams in the first week of its release. This prolific singer and songwriter from Philadelphia fearlessly released seven hit singles, proving that anyone can successfully pursue their passions with hard work. It certainly takes more than luck to make a mark in the world.
- How Jules uses her pain to ignite a flame of hope in other people because these are blessings that have allowed her to break outside the box and do her own thing.
- Why you must follow the symphony of your own heart to find genuine happiness.
- How you should not stick to traditional ways of doing things if they do not resonate well with your values.
- What you must do to express yourself and show the world who you truly are.
- How your commitment level takes you a long way because the higher it is, the farther you will go.
Connect with Jules Marie through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.