March to the Beat of Your Own Drums With Erik Huberman
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Meet Erik Huberman, founder, and CEO of Hawke Media, the fastest growing marketing
consultancy in the United States. It has been valued at $75 million and has grown from a mere seven to over 150 employees in three locations (Los Angeles, New York, and Boston). The company has helped promote over 2000 brands of all enterprise sizes. Because of exemplary work, Erik has received tons of awards and accolades.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Why other people’s opinions should not matter and you ought to do what you want in life.
- What Erik did when he was starting his businesses and the journey it entailed to get to where he is today.
- How paying so much attention to other people will make you lose sight of your goals and stand in the way of your own improvement.
- Why it works better to compete with yourself and strive hard to be better than who you were before.
- How stubborn or being perversely unyielding can be of a good thing if you let it play out on the right things.
- How committing to a cause or mission allows you to achieve more and find success.
Connect with Erik through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.