Love, Hope, and Fun with Britney Crosson
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Meet Britney Crosson owner of Fun Love Media. She is also the host and producer of The Social Sunshine Podcast, where your boy C-roc was once a guest. It focuses on marketing, social media, and entrepreneurship. Britney grew up in a broken family, but her mother ensured she had fun in spite of all the bad times. Because of it, Britney has a positive mindset which she infuses in all the aspects of her life. After all, no one can avoid struggles. It’s how you react to them that makes a world of difference.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How a natural zest for life can make a difference when you are struggling or when bad things happen.
- Why businesses ride and thrive off people so you must find it in your heart to care about the people and not just the dollars.
- How the culture of your company or business can influence what goes on with your business operations.
- Why a scarcity mindset can cause a lot of negative things because, in reality, there’s a lot of opportunities are out there.
- When you feel hopeless, you feel as if you have nothing so it is vital to infuse this feeling into people.
Connect with Britney Crosson through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.