Live With Crazy Tenacity But With A Huge Heart With Amilya Antonetti
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Amilya Antonetti is a highly sought-after human behavior and conflict resolution expert and interim C-suite executive. She has helped companies innovate, manage turnarounds, and set strategies for some of the most high-profile clients in the music, sports, and entertainment industries, which included growing 7 clients onto Inc’s. 500 list. 🙌
She was given the Women’s Economic Forum “Woman of the Decade” 2018 award and nominated twice for Ernst & Young’s “Entrepreneur of The Year”, as well as the Fastest Under Forty and the Kauffman Foundation Entrepreneur Award. 👊
This is available on Apple Podcast, Spotify, and wherever you stream your podcast.
- How her resiliency and tenacity helped her solve complicated problems easily
- The “human” approach in attacking a problem
- How a bad experience with an employee caused her to reflect on how she is as a leader and a person
- Why immature relationships must be developed into healthy adult relationships
- The sacrifices we have to make and accept so we can have something bigger
- How she helps leaders become better decision-makers and problem-solvers
Connect with Amilya Antonetti through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.