Leveling Up Your Life with Dan Waldschmidt
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Dan Waldschmidt is the co-founder and partner in EDGY Inc, a bespoke business strategy firm based in Silicon Valley that delivers high-value, business growth services, connections to funding, and deal acceleration. He’s also an international business strategist, speaker, author, and extreme athlete. His consulting firm solves complex marketing and business strategy problems for savvy companies all over the world. He’s been profiled in Business Week, Inc. Magazine, BBC, Fox News, The Today Show, and Business Insider. Dan has been a featured guest on dozens of radio programs and has published hundreds of articles on progressive business strategy. He is the author of the soon to be released Edgy Conversations: How Ordinary People Can Achieve Outrageous Success.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Resilience, persistence, and endurance as keys to success
- How the “try and try” mentality led him to succeed in his career
- Being aware of the power that you have, and the fact that the universe won’t wait for someone to be awesome
- How good things still sprout out of the bad things
- His Ultramarathon journey and how it impacted his core value
- Valuing persistence in any aspect of life
- The fact that one cannot predict the future, but can always choose to level up
- How taking extra steps can transform one’s life
- How his book entitled “EDGY Conversations” took off and became a worldwide bestseller (EDGY means extreme behavior, disciplined activity, a giving mindset, and a (y)human strategy.
- His journey as he continues to share his insights from the stage as a keynote speaker and on the blogs and podcasts conversations
- The fact that comfort and growth cannot exist in the same space— it takes discomfort to build capability
- The importance of giving more value than we take
- Using our flaws to achieve something great
- Dr. Joe Dispenza’s book entitled “Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon”
Follow Mike C-Roc on social media!⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ➡️ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWHuKojqZfcXmvGCAi_t1Q
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2020.