Let Your Genuine Self Shine with Kavita Channe
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Meet Kavita Channe, a sports and entertainment TV host and producer, TV personality, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. She is also a proud mother who has managed to balance a successful career and a rewarding home life. As a woman of Indian descent, a lot of people look up to her as a person who has broken barriers for both women and minorities in television and digital media. After all, she worked very hard to rise above a society that wanted the All-American Girl Next Door. She continues to prove that strength and depth of character matter more than anyone’s skin colour and heritage.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Kavita struggled to fit in as an Indian speaking girl with a British accent in American public schools.
- How she experienced cruel jokes because of her different skin colour and her “weird” accent.
- When you analyze situations, you realize that fitting in is the norm when you’re a child, but standing out and letting your personality shine works better as an adult.
- How to handle insults and turn negative commentary into motivation to achieve your goals.
- How each person holds power to decide whether to let adverse comments and challenges affect them.
Connect with Kavita through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.