Learn to Go with the FLO with Lexi Terrero
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Meet Lexi Terrero, the managing partner at the Flo Lab. This successful entrepreneur is also the founder, CFO, and Board Member of Hispanicize Media Group, a digital media company for the Latin community. She takes pride in heritage and encourages everyone to do the same because when you stay authentic to your core, you feel more empowered. Learn how this dynamic woman crushes limiting stereotypes. She also proves herself an inspirational leader for her team members. Remember, nothing is impossible when you surround yourself with the best team that aligns with your goals! Join this inspirational conversation to learn new business and marketing insight.
- What fuels fear is time, but if you scrap out time, move forward fast, and act decisively, you will succeed.
- Why staying in alignment with people with the same mission as yours can have a huge impact on your success.
- How you must give yourself allowances for mistakes because all human beings have good days and bad days.
- Why you should also tune into your instincts and gut feelings when it comes to making decisions.
- What are the current digital marketing, business, and life hacks that you can grow from.
Connect with Lexi Terrero through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.