Learn to Change Your Algorithm with Joel Relampagos
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Meet Joel Relampagos and learn nuggets of wisdom in another dynamic WAYMO episode. Together, let’s find out what goes on in the mind of this prolific television executive producer from Los Angeles. Notably, he is the founder of a mental wellness company called Change Your Algorithm. He set this up in partnership with a Silicon Valley education tech company called Chegg. Their unique program promotes personal growth and community-wide empowerment. Together with his team, Joel is on a mission to break the mental health stigma by using his talents and media resources.
- What events transpired in Joel’s life that propelled him to take on this challenging advocacy.
- How he managed to break cultural stereotypes by succeeding in producing television shows.
- How you can reprogram the negative beliefs that hold you back from achieving your full potential.
- What steps you can take to consciously shift your mindset and reprogram it to become more optimistic.
- What specific techniques can you practice gratitude, create healthy boundaries, paving the way for self-forgiveness, and raise self-esteem.
- Why community support matters a lot when you are struggling to find your path and make your mark in this world.
Connect with Joel Relampagos through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.