It’s Never Too Late To Turn Your Life Around With Erika Sandor-Zur
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Erika Sandor-Zur is a professional athlete living out her dream of playing tennis on the WTA professional tour. After 20 years of living the life of a homeless street hustler, prostituting, scamming, manipulating, getting abused, shot at, and left in a ditch for dead, Erika turned her life around and is now living a mission to pursue her goals and share her story to inspire people to never give up on themselves 👌
This is available on Apple Podcast, Spotify, and wherever you stream your podcast.
- Her family background and wonderful childhood in an upper-middle-class suburb
- How she got hooked on crack and how she spiraled into other addictions
- From getting through street life to rehab and losing custody of her kids
- Being sober since 2017 and turning her life around
- Her road to the Grand Slam Tennis Finals and on the road to continued recovery from the scourge of addiction
- Her ultimate goals as a professional tennis player and being an inspiration to others
Connect with Erika Sandor-Zur through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2022.