How To Turn Tragedy Into Triumph with Amberly Lago
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
After being hit by two cars at different time frames, Amberly Lago succumbed to depression and alcoholism. With her past sexual abuse from her step-father and physical abuse from a past-relationship, anyone would think she would not be able to overcome all of these trials. However, this resilient girl bounced back with a vengeance thanks to grit and grace. Now, she has turned her tragic past into a touching story of resilience. And with every fiber of her being, including all the pains that strengthened her, she offers the world revolutionary lessons. Today, she is a noted keynote speaker, workshop coach, and podcast host, teaching and motivating others how to persevere and stay positive despite life’s challenges. Her best-selling book also offers hope for those who are in chronic pain like her. Anyone who hears her amazing story feels inspired to triumph over any obstacle. Life, in spite of its pains and sorrows, always beautiful. Just as Amberly has exemplified, you can survive and thrive amidst adversity.
In this episode, we talked about:
- C-roc’s and Amberly’s productive group meetings in Vegas post-Covid.
- Amberly’s harrowing journey to self-recovery after getting hit twice by a car on different occasions.
- How she overcomes alcoholism to heal her body, mind, and spirit.
- Her inspiring journey to overcome emotional pain from sexual abuse from her stepdad and physical abuse from her first marriage.
- The effect of gratitude on her life and how it helped her to forge on even if her hope was barely there.
- How problems toughen a person, paving the way for redefining an individual’s purpose in life.
Connect with Amberly Lago through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.