Are you ready to live your life to the fullest?
Papa Ray Hurst is a Senior Life Coach, Speaker, Author, and Pastor with an extraordinary story and life purpose. Papa Ray’s passion has always been to be to the world what the world was not for him when he needed it the most.
Papa Ray has come a long way and found true meaning and purpose in his life. Now, he is a beacon of hope for his clients, helping them to live their life to the fullest. He joins me on this episode of the What Are You Made Of? podcast to talk about his amazing journey and share some practical tips to help you transform your life forever.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Papa Ray’s incredible story of accelerated personal transformation
- Why you need to take responsibility for your life (and your mistakes)
- Papa Ray shares a few key principles to help you get on the right path when you feel like you’ve ventured on the ‘wrong path’
- How to restore your mind and re-write your truth
- How Papa Ray uses immersion therapy to save marriages
- How to become a better parent for your children
- Why you should always strive to be better
- How to overcome your deepest fears and trauma (dating back to your time in the womb)
To find out more about Papa Ray’s work and ILAP Coaching and Training, check out the website.
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.