John Marrone is a Transformational Speaker and Growth Expert who helps CEOs and entrepreneurs get more out of their business and their life.
John has a very inspirational story of how he went from not knowing where his next meal was coming from, to realizing he was essentially wasting his time on earth. So, he worked hard, learned the best practices and acquired the tools he needed to become the best version of himself. In this episode, he shares his story and reveals how you can become the ULTIMATE you.
In this episode, we talked about:
- John shares his “What Are You Made Of?” story
- How to cope with uncertain times
- Why hitting rock bottom isn’t always a bad thing
- How John overcame his addictions
- How Hurricane Sandy changed John’s life forever
- How to break bad habits and build self-discipline
- Why you can’t let ego get in the way of personal growth
- Why you need to have impactful conversations with yourself
- Why you shouldn’t undervalue yourself
Learn more about John Marrone and his online courses and group coaching, etc., on his website johnmarrone.com and make sure that you support him by following him on Instagram @realjohnmarrone and Facebook.
You can also listen to John’s podcast, Power Up Progression, here.
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.