In this episode, we talk about:
- How she took her setbacks as a learning experience
- Her experience joining the Miss USA pageant
- How she’s helping women to gain clarity, confidence, and consistency in their goals
- How gratitude can change your life
- Being authentic and genuine through your social media
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2020.