I’m honored to be joined by the #1 sales and marketing trainer in the world, Grant Cardone.
Grant Cardone is the bestselling author of The 10X Rule and If You’re Not First, You’re Last. He’s also an international speaker and real estate mogul who built his $1.5 billion portfolio of multifamily properties from scratch.
Grant has been a huge source of inspiration for me over the years and I’ve consumed so much of his content that I can truly say I live and breathe the 10x movement. Every day, Grant inspires me to rise above challenges and achieve true freedom for myself, my family, and my team.
I’m thrilled to have him join me on the What Are You Made Of? podcast, where he shares some of the same incredible wisdom that has helped countless people rise above outdated, unworkable middle class myths and limitations to achieve true greatness.
In this episode:
- Grant answers the question – what are you made of?
- The relationship between success and attention
- What Grant tells himself when he’s alone
- Why you should set your team up for success
- How Grant converts mystery, confusion, and crisis into victory
- A few of Grant’s weak points
- Why you need to be truly indestructible
- What Grant would do differently if he could do it all over again
To learn more about Grant Cardone, The 10X Movement, his coaching services, and his books, head over to his website.
To watch the video of the interview, hit play below:
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.