Cynthia Thurlow is a nurse practitioner, entrepreneur, functional nutritionist, and a two-time TEDx speaker. She has a passion for helping women find wellness through nutrition and healing health problems from the inside out.
Before leaving a six-figure career to start her own business, Cynthia worked in clinical medicine, both in the ER and cardiology, for nearly 20 years. She loved to develop relationships with patients and clients and helping them to see big improvements in their health.
Now, Cynthia is helping the masses. Her TEDx Talk on Intermittent Fasting: Transformational Technique has gained over 6.4 million views and since then, her life has never been the same. Cynthia joins the What Are You Made Of? podcast to talk about her journey, how she got to where she is today, and she shares kind words of inspiration and hope to anyone who wants to heal themselves from the inside out.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How her viral TEDx talk on intermittent fasting changed Cynthia’s life forever
- Why you should be proactive instead of reactive
- The importance of having a ‘money mindset’ and not letting yourself be ‘pigeon-holed’
- Why you should think about launching a podcast
- The value of documenting your journey and using it to inspire others
- What intermittent fasting is
- The health benefits of intermittent fasting
- How to start intermittent fasting in a safe and healthy way
- Why you should stop staying in spaces where you’re not thriving
Watch Cynthia’s viral TEDx Talk: Intermittent Fasting: Transformational Technique
Listen to Cynthia’s podcast, ‘Everyday Wellness’
Watch the Video:
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.