Embrace Change With Greg Martel & Garrick Delafuente
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Meet two powerhouse entrepreneurs in this WAYMO. Meet Greg Martel and Garrick Delafuente, co-founders of Car SHAiR. They put the pedal to the metal with their unique vision that stems from breaking the car-sharing and rental business models. They capitalized on new opportunities found with the high demand for luxury vehicles. Greg is also the CEO of Shop Your Own Mortgage. Find out how they cope with unexpected things in business and their personal lives.
- What inspired Greg and Garrick to collaborate and set up their company.
- How every success story is not smooth sailing, and everyone has their fair share of failure.
- Why pressure is a privilege that you should embrace because it can change your life.
- How you must take one more step forward anytime, you get pushed back down and find ways to get back up.
- Why must people stop ignoring problems but find the source of the problem, anticipate what could happen, and prepare for it.
- How the more experience you get, the faster you can pivot, the easier it is to adapt to things and situations.
- Why hanging around older and more experienced mentors can truly change your outlook, knowledge, and even habits.
Connect with Greg Martel & Garrick Delafuente through the channels below to get to know them and their mission more:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/garrickd9/ and https://www.instagram.com/gregjmartel/
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.