From the Slums to the Crux of Success with Devon Harris
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Stay inspired with another powerful and thought-provoking conversation with Devon Harris. He is a sought-after international motivation keynote speaker. On top of that, he is a successful entrepreneur, former Olympian, author, and philanthropist. Find out how a boy raised in the slums of Kingston, Jamaica kept on pushing to achieve greater heights. With his heart-rending life story, you will realize that the only person holding you back from success is YOU. So keep your eyes and ears peeled to feel an infusion of motivation.
- How Devon managed to escape poverty and turned his life around by graduating from the esteemed Royal Military Academy in Sandhurst in England, which allowed him to serve as an officer in the Jamaica Defence Force.
- How he rose above the challenges to win a track race and become a member of his country’s very 1st Olympic bobsled team.
- Why it is important to be clear on your vision and purpose to ensure more successful outcomes.
- How it is important to keep on pushing so, you can find a way to make the impossible a possibility.
- What are the steps you can take to level up your business and personal life.
Connect with Devon Harris through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.